RMAI Rural Marketing Association of India and Ayurvet Limited brings to you "The 12th Annual Ayurvet RMAI Awards for Best Summer Projects In Rural Marketing"
Contact Manisha on 9910552898 or send mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Project in Marketing Domain carried out as part of full time PGDA/MBA/Bachelor Course Work
- Any Project focused on Emerging Markets with :
- Functional areas including but not restricted to functional areas HR, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain or
- Sectors – Agri Business / Healthcare / Information Technology / Consumer Goods etc are encouraged to apply
- Duration of Summer Project should be minimum one month.
- Project should be based principally on Primary Data (to support the logic students can use secondary data but from reliance sources).
- Unit of Analysis should be in emerging markets , Consumer or other entities in the value chain catering to the emerging market consumers
- Entries can be submitted by Individual Students / Group
- Entry Format : Any Format for eg. Powerpoint, pdf, Word file will do.
- All entries has to be approved by the Faculty Member (mandatory)
- The deadline for submission is 1st August, 2018
- Gold: A Trophy and a Cash award for Rs 50,000
- Silver: A Trophy and a Cash award for Rs 30,000
- Bronze: A Trophy and a Cash award for Rs 20,000
- Trophy for Top 10
- Project work should represent original work
- Results, selection of 10 best entries will be declared by mid of August,2018
- Ten best entries will be called for presentation to Ahmedabad (Event location to be decided yet). (Lodging, Boarding cost to be borne by the students)
- All the entries will be given participation certificate
- All participant and faculty members can come and attend the final presentation in Delhi.
- All intimated Top 10 winners will have to come to Mumbai or Delhi (Venue not finalized yet) to present their case study and receive their award.
- If any student does not get approval from the Corporate to present their case study (Top 10 entries), the runner up will be given the chance to present.
- The cash prize will not be given to students falling in Top 3 cash award winning slot, if he/she does not turn up at the last moment for presenting their case study.